Back to the main spam page, click here.
For a direct link to our data privacy and computer security resources, click here.
For more about the TurnTide Anti-spam router, click here.
1. Make sure you are not sending spam.
2. Make sure you are not enabling spam to be sent.
3. Keep spam off company systems.
4. Educate employees about spam.
5. Automate in-house spam reporting.
6. Show customers how to distinguish your email from spam.
7. Provide customer spam/spoof reporting.
8. Prosecute spammers/spoofers.
9. Urge ISPs to adopt enhanced standards for email.
10. Support sensible anti-spam legislation.
11. If you have more than 5,000 email users, consider installing a TurnTide™ Anti-spam Router, the only anti-spam solution that actually prevents spam from being sent.
Updated 2004 by webloke © Stephen Cobb
Some article content reprinted by permission.
Article content copyright named author(s).